- If you register for any of the Services you may be asked to provide basic personal information. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Services or to facilitate the proper execution of the Services provided. Billboard Digital Music Store will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your consent unless: 1) we are required to by law; or 2) if it is necessary to provide the Services.
- Billboard Digital Music Store also offers a downloadable app which is used to automatically place your download content into the appropriate media library on your computer (iTunes or Windows Media Library). You are not required to use the downloadable app, and you- will be prompted to approve adding it to your computer before the application is downloaded. The sole purpose of the application is to automatically put the content you download where you normally keep all of your music.
- Capturing Information: Billboard Digital Music Store may be required by its licensors to include unique transactional identifiers in the Content delivered to you which is specific to you and/or your purchases. To monitor and improve the performance of our technology, Billboard Digital Music Store captures other data such as search criteria, results, downloads and purchases. Billboard Digital Music Store only shares this data on an aggregate basis, for instance, to chart reporting companies for compilation of sales charts. Billboard Digital Music Store also gathers information such as date, time, connection speed and IP address of all service users. This information is kept for our internal security audit log, aggregate trend analysis and system administration. Billboard Digital Music Store sometimes uses third party service providers to help track the activity and user flows within our service. These third parties may use temporary cookies and/or web beaconing technology to facilitate such tracking. Such tracking would track an individual user’s movements but the data would not be tracked in a personally identifiable way. Such data would be stored and analyzed on an aggregated basis solely for the purpose of internal analysis by Billboard Digital Music Store to improve the Service.
- Billboard Digital Music Store has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We employ SSL encryption to secure your personal data and payment information. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- This site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we endeavor not to knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that this site has collected the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Billboard Digital Music Store at the following address:
Billboard Digital Music Store
625 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611